Professional Staff Providing Elite Service
Serving the DFW Area
Serving the Dallas Metro Area
Professional Staff Providing Professional Service
"I have two goals for each estate sale; to sell each item for the highest possible price and to empty the estate. Our business is built on referrals. So, obviously, our objective is complete success."
Attics to Basements Estate Sales
Estate Sales Near Me
Lake Highlands - May 16 - May 18; Thursday & Friday 9am - 3pm; Saturday 9am - 1pm
Every room in Lake Highlands is filled to the brim! Start with a 1901 working pump organ and add jewelry, glass, pottery and china, furniture, vintage toys/clothing/Pyrex/Tupperware/Corningware, tools, electronics, and a large garage! Billie and her team will be ready and waiting so pay them a visit!
Larchcrest Dr. Dallas, TX 75238
Southlake - May 16 - May 18; Thursday & Friday 9am - 3pm; Saturday 9am - 1pm
Southlake has a fun combination of beautiful and unique art, jewelry (and more!) in the house, with a separate “shop” loaded with tools. Come inside to find an original lithograph by Sunol Alvar, a J Kugler painting, signed/numbered prints from Robert Berry, a reclining nude sculpture (signed) by Felguerez, and fashionable jewelry, handbags and more. Then step outside to the shop for hand tools, yard tools and more…as well as a 2006 F-350 with a completely rebuilt engine and transmission. Mark is heading up our efforts…come shop with him in Southlake!
Shady Oaks Dr. Southlake, TX 76092
Oak Cliff - May 16 - May 18; Thursday & Friday 9am - 3pm; Saturday 9am - 1pm
North Oak Cliff features an incredible collection of Braniff and other airline memorabilia, including a large and detailed diorama of Love Field in 1971, several Alexander Calder prints, Braniff flight attendant uniforms, 100+ model planes, and loads of accessories. We also have vintage Barbies with related clothes, beautiful glassware and much more. Shannon and Paige are piloting our team and would love to guide you through this terrific sale!
Burlington Blvd. Dallas, TX 75211
Plano - May 16 - May 18; Thursday & Friday 9am - 3pm; Saturday 9am - 1pm
This home in Plano features jewelry (gold, James Avery), Fitz & Floyd, vintage Tupperware, more Barbies(!), several classic John Wayne prints, fashionware (Neiman-Marcus), vintage camera equipment and a garage packed with tools. Jennifer is leading our troops and we hope you stop by to see her!
Sequoia Dr. Plano, TX 75023
Search for Attics to Basements Estate Sales on these sites:
Search for Attics to Basements Estate Sales on these sites:
"Our reputation for honesty, integrity, flexibility, and creative problem solving is well known"
VP Associates LTD
Grenadier Homes" - Maxine S.
Estate Sale Company - The Attics to Basements Way
Welcome to Attics to Basements Estate Sales Company, one of the oldest, largest and most active estate sale companies in the Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex. Our success is built on the trusted relationships we build with our clients and our business goals - to sell every item at its highest price and to empty the estate.
What exactly is an estate sale and is it worth it for you?
An estate sale involves the sale of the personal property of a household. Items are sold to the public with the goals of selling household contents in a short time and emptying the house by the end of the sale - and doing this at the highest prices possible. “Estate Sale” is a general term and most of the sales we conduct are for clients who are moving or downsizing.
How do we work?
Our estate sale process is simple and strives to save you time and alleviate stress. We work hard to make your estate sale a success, and we educate you throughout the process in order to set appropriate expectations and avoid surprises.
- We start with gathering, sorting and staging all of the items in your home. Our staging is designed to present the items in a manner that is attractive to shoppers, effectively converting your home into a retail-type store. We bring in tables, clothing racks, display cases, cash register etc.
- We price items strategically based on our experience, data from third party transactions, information gathered from our clients, appraisals and other factors. We have an open dialogue with our clients so that they understand and approve our pricing methodology.
- A successful estate sale requires people to know about it, and we pursue a multi-channel approach to marketing your sale. We send a weekly email to our proprietary database of estate sale shoppers, all of whom have signed up to receive notice of our upcoming sales. Additionally, we advertise your sale on industry websites, utilize social media, and plant physical signs in the surrounding neighborhood, all of which is designed to reach distinct audiences. We take great pride in our ability to drive traffic to your sale.
- We fully staff your sale with experienced employees (no contractors). We accept all major credit cards. We collect sales tax and remit it to the state of Texas. We wrap and bag/box items bought by customers. In all aspects of your sale we strive to be professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
- After the estate sale ends we can help arrange for a charity pick-up and a clean-out of any remaining items. Our goal is to relieve your headaches and leave you with an empty home.
What do we expect our clients to do?
We focus on making everything easier for you during an estate sale - saving time and worry. However there are some things we will need you to do before, during and after the sale:
- Identify all items you want to keep; this is one of the most important and sometimes most difficult tasks for homeowners as the combination of a (i) a large volume of items and (ii) sentimental attachments can often be overwhelming. Once that task is completed then we have a clear understanding of what we are selling.
- Obtain a municipal permit (if necessary); many cities require a “garage sale permit” which is easy to obtain and free. We walk you through the process, and in many instances it can be obtained online in a few minutes.
- Notify your Homeowners Association where appropriate.
- Be available for questions; you do not need to be present, and in many cases it is easier for you if you are not, but as long as you can be available by phone then we can ask you questions as we identify them.
Thanks to the successful estate sale projects we have had over our 20-year history we have built meaningful relationships with our clients. We take pride in our customer service and can provide references upon your request. You can also read testimonials on our site under this link.
How do we get started?
We would love to visit with you! Please reach out to us using the contact details here so we can understand your needs and provide you with the best options. If it appears that we are a good fit with your goals, then we will arrange a time to meet in person, walk through your house, and engage in a detailed discussion of our process. Get in touch with us!